Saturday, March 12, 2011

I am able to simplify

Day 10

I have re-started this blog three times so far today. For some reason, I can't find sentences to describe what I noticed and was inspired by today. So instead, I think I will try listing. Some days, I just have to simplify.

Today, I was absolutely amazed at the strength and resiliency of my family members.
Today, I was overflowing with pride for WB, and how fantastic he is doing in his nursing program.
Today, I felt grateful to enjoy a great lunch with a lifelong friend JS.
Today, I am happy to have some quiet time.
Today, I relaxed with a book and some writing.
Today, I grew as a person.
Today, I simplified.

About me:
1. I am a rightionist who is striving to wing it every once in a while.
2. I am inspired by others; I am on this earth to relate to others. I am a social worker.
3. I love stuff, until it turns to shit.
4. I am aware of extraordinary growth, even on ordinary days.
5. I embrace change, if it's my idea.
6. I am willing to commit to the smaller stuff; I will find strength in pain.
7. I have to find my own way. I have found my way to loving writing, and am on my way to loving myself.
8. I am a daughter, a girlfriend, a sister, a cousin and a best friend. I belong to a family.
9. My hope springs eternal.
10. I am able to realize when it's time to simplify.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment